Essay, Letter, Application, Grammar and Job

Search

A JOURNEY BY BUS

No comments
 Essay

A journey by bus

A journey by bus
A journey by bus
(Introduction, Description, Conclusion)


       Bus journey  is  very  common now-a-days. People travel by buses for the short distance journeys. Once I had an occasion to travel by bus. I made for Baripada by paradeep-Kolkata bus. 


       The bus was due to start at 5.30 A.M. I had reached the bus stand at 5 A.M. and booked the ticket. Though the bus was full yet I could manage to get a seat near a window. Just at 5.30 A.M. the clear closed the door and whistled aloud signaling the bus to move. The driver started the bus and slowly it came to the main road.
      
        While the bus was running cool breeze began to rush in. I looked outside through the window and saw that all the objects. Outside seemed to be running to their opposite direction. On the way of bus surpassed many vehicles, travelers and bridges. The passengers inside the bus were talking with each other.   Some sat with their eyes closed learning against the back of their seats. Some were reading newspapers while others were discussing about the day to day problems of modern life. At Kendrapada the bus halted for fifteen minutes. Passengers got busy in local shops. Some new passengers came in.

       Hawkers selling various things surrounded the bus. I bought a magazine and a few oranges for myself. Then the bus started again and picked up speed. It passed through small bazaars and villages and halted at Chandikhole for few minutes. By and by we came passing Dharmasala, Panikoili, Bhadrak and reached Baleswar. The bus halted for some minutes, many passengers went out for tea, coffee, pan or to have a smoke. I ate oranges then turned over the page of the magazine. Then the bus started again.

       At about 1 P.M. the bus reached Baripada and got off it. I was glad to see my uncle waiting for my arrival.  It was a nice journey.

A journey by bus

A journey by bus


------  ***------

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting