Essay, Letter, Application, Grammar and Job

Search

leave application for school

No comments
Leave application for college

WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE HEADMASTER FOR SANCTION OF ADVANCE LEAVE. 

To
             The headmaster,
             Sargaj Govt. High School, Sargaj
             (Through the class teacher )

Sir,
            Respectfully I write to inform you that I am ill with fever and am quite unable to attend the school today and a few days more.
          I therefore, pray that you will  be good and kind enough to grant me leave of absence from today till my recovery.

Silatimunda
20th July 2017
WRITE AN APPLICATION TO THE HEADMASTER FOR SANCTION OF ADVANCE LEAVE.
 I remain Sir,
Yours obediently 
Sobhabana Podh
Class IX
Roll No- 15  ,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting