Essay, Letter, Application, Grammar and Job

Search

YOUR VISIT TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE

No comments

YOUR VISIT TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE

Introduction:- 

          A visit to a friend's house is memorable. Once I was invited by my friend Purnachandra and so I went with him to his house in the village Tentulikhunti. There I spent a week with him.

Description:- 

          Purnachandra and the members of his family are quite hospitable. I was very much impressed by their hospitality. Purnachandra's mother is a very soft-hearted lady. She is kind and sympathetic in spirit. She tool all possible care of me. She took all care of my morning-tea, breakfast, lunch,dinner, evening-tea and supper. Every night she insisted on me to drink a glass of worn milk with sugar just before I began to sleep.
          Purnachandra's father is a retired School Sub-Inspector. Many times, he called me very close to him and got me seated by his side. He made very kind queries of me and of all others of my home. He is very loving gentleman.
your visit to a friend's house, english essay your visit to a friend's house
your visit to a friend's house
          His sister Banita is just on the verge of fourteen. She is fair, handsome and lovable. She knows music and dancing. Every evening she played on her harmonium and sang very nice songs for me. Thus, she gave me a lot of amusement. Banita Is beautiful as her name. There is cadence in her walk and music in her voice. She presented me a nice handkerchief which she carefully knitted for me all the week.
          Purnachandra himself was busy for me. At all times he looked to my comforts. Thus, I spent a happy week with my friend and his family.

Conclusion:- 

          This visit to my friend's house was really very important for me. Here we developed a deep affection and cordiality. So, at the moment of departure their eyes were full of tears and mine too. We become so close that at the time of parting I left as if L tore myself a way from them.

********* your visit to a friend's house *************

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting